Hello world. I'm Emyniena. Welcome to my official blog. This blog was created on August 2010. Thank for visiting and happy reading :)


Blogwalker(s)


Miscellaneous :
Facebook.
Instagram.
Twitter.


Credit :
Layout by Rainymartini.
Special thanks to Cindy.
+follow Profile tagboard

Happy Birthday Soulmate ♥
2 comment(s)


Your presence in my life is a dash of fun, a dash of spice, a dash of love and a dash of care. Your presence makes my life worth living. I love you. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday my dear, Muhammad Ariff bin Azmi. May Allah bless you always 


13 APRIL 2012


Awakkk, kalau awak nak tahu entri nie memang saya update special untuk awak sempena birthday awak hari nie, huhu. Perasan lahh tue, hikhik. Even saya takde depan mata awak wish birthday awak punn tapi saya selalu ada dalam hati awak kann ? Wakaka, gelak japp. Lawak pulak rasa jiwang-II macam nehh. 


 Happy Birthday my soulmate, my bestfriend, my everything :')
 Sweet 19. Umur makin meningkat, perangai punn harap-II makin meced lahh jugakk :')
 May Allah bless you always.
 Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki.
 May all you dreams come true.
 Thanks for always standing by my side.
 I will always love you and miss you dear.



Dear Muhammad Ariff,


Thanks for everything you have done for me. Thanks for your patience and kindness. Thanks for making me smile and laugh again. Thanks for you sincerity and tolerance. Thanks for being there all the times. Thanks for your faithfulness and goodness.  Thanks for never giving up on me. 


I love you with all of my heart and soul. You are my world and all of my dreams. And I want you know that I'll never let you go. You truly are the most important person in my life. 


Dear, not only have you been my lover but also my best friend. Through good times and bad, we've stayed by each other sides, holding on tightly to each other. In each other we have found our happiness and our peace.


Through the trials and obstacles and even distance, we haven't let it phase us as we show the world that our love runs deep and true. That our bond is too strong to break and throughout everything, we are forever devoted to each other.


I can express enough how much I love you, how much I care about you and how much I can't live without you. For all the things you do so lovingly, for all the love you share so faithfully and for all the time you give so unselfishly. Thanks for everything my love.


With lots of love, Aimie Azzarina ♥